Business Terms and Conditions
By using this
website and/or registering your details with The Onoto Pen Company Limited,
you confirm your agreement to our Terms and Conditions as set out below.
• The Onoto Pen Company Limited is entitled to refuse any order placed by
• If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail or written
confirmation of the acceptance of your order.
• You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of
ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you
are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost
of the products ordered.
• Registration is only open to persons who are 18 years of age and over and
who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
• If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your
responsibility to inform The Onoto Pen Company Limited as soon as possible.
• We attempt to ensure that the information available on the web site at any
one time is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be
• The Onoto Pen Company Limited does not accept liability for any errors and
omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and
descriptions of listed goods at any time.
• We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as
practicable after being notified of them.
• The Onoto Pen Company Limited does not accept liability for any indirect
or consequential loss arising out of the use of the web site or for any
products purchased from the web site.
• The Onoto Pen Company Limited will only be liable for direct loss up to a
maximum total of the price of the product purchased in respect of any claim.
Our liability applies only to the extent permitted by law.